Monday, July 30, 2012

Monday Design: A Dream Come True

I often talk about my versions of a dream home on this blog, in fact I also have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to finding drool worthy homes, so I spend a lot of free time looking at gorgeous homes. However, this one takes the cake for me. Open rolling hills and lots of outdoor sitting areas, a warmth within the interior design of the home cluttered with rustic elements, but lacking no modern amenities. Perfection.




The Petrella Guidi Historical Hideaway is actually a collection of three houses meant to serve as an escape from the chaos of the world. The houses are stowed away, meant to be hidden away, but is entirely open to bushes of blooming flowers and rolling hillsides. The premisses are set that way to allow visitors to reconnect with nature. Sounds amazing, doesn't it? There could be nothing better in the world than spending a week recharging in this Italian getaway. I really need to move to the Mediterranean already. If me gushing hasn't been enough indication of how in love I am with the rustic, antique look of these homes, there are 30 photos in this post. Does that tell you anything? It definitely should. Enjoy!
































2 comments:

  1. This is simply beautiful. Did you take these pictures yourself? The homey, cozy space is exactly what I have in mind for a dream home, too x


    D a n i e l l e | daniellewu.com
    ps. I am hosting a giveaway on my blog and I would love it if you won! :) Enter to win artwork by Mui-ko!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I WISH I had taken these photos. It would have meant I had the chance to visit this heaven. I'm glad you like it too though!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...